There are nasty people out there who want to cheat people out of their money.
Don’t be a victim!
THREE TICKET BUYING FUNDAMENTALS:
1. The safest place to buy tickets is from the host venue itself.
2. When the host venue is sold out or all the good seats are gone, go to reseller for tickets.
3. Find a reliable reseller and follow the Scam Protection Rules below.
SCAM PROTECTION RULES:
1. Never pay with a check or money order.
2. Never wire money.
3. Pay with a major credit card or use third party escrow agent like Pay Pal.
4. Confirm the tickets are for seats that actually exist.
5. Purchase from reputable sources that offer a money back guarantee, such as TicketsNow.com
WHY WE ENDORSE TicketsNow.com
• TicketsNow.com is the wholly owned subsidiary of TicketMaster, the largest seller of tickets in the world. TicketMaster sells original tickets, because they are authorized to sell them by certain entertainment and/or sporting event organizers. TicketMaster’s subsidiary, TicketsNow.com, is a reseller of tickets, which means they acquire tickets from other ticket holders and resell them to other ticket purchasers. TicketsNow.com takes possession of tickets and verifies them in-house before listing for resale. StubHub and RazorGator hold seller’s credit-card numbers – if they sell fake tickets, they get charged for the replacements.
• TicketsNow.com offers a money back guarantee. They guarantee you will receive authentic tickets as advertised, that they will arrive on time, or they will refund your money.
• Gigantic inventory, low prices, and responsive customer service. TicketsNow.com is founding member of the National Association of Ticket Brokers (NATB) and a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) OnLine Reliability Program. TicketsNow is owned by Ticketmaster, one of the world’s largest ticketing companies. Fully bonded and licensed by the office of the Illinois Secretary of State.
TOP TEN TICKET BROKERS (Use one of them!)
This list is supplied by Ticketnews.com. TicketNews provides comprehensive news coverage and market analysis for and about the ticketing industry. As the only national news source that reports exclusively on the ticketing sector, TicketNews features breaking news in the ticket industry in addition to the latest concert tour dates, recent ticket resale legislation and exclusive, independent industry rankings.