Welcome to Louisville, Kentucky – birthplace to Muhammed Ali and the Louisville Slugger – home of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby – bastion of arts, science, and history. In this video, you’ll see:
• Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory – 0:16
• Muhammad Ali Center – 0:30
• Kentucky Performing Arts Center – 0:44
• Gold David (‘Gilded Glory’) – 1:00
• Kentucky Science Center – 1:12
• Downtown Louisville – 1:30
• Folded Hands (‘Opportunity Portal’) – 1:50
• Louisville Water Tower Park – 2:04
• Waterfront Botanical Gardens – 2:40
• Louisville FC Stadium (under construction) – 3:00
• Churchill Downs (Kentucky Derby) – 3:12
• Heigold Facade – 3:54
• Cave Hill Cemetery – 4:24
• Muhammed Ali’s gravesite – 4:34
• Colonel Sanders (KFC Founder) gravesite – 4:40
Do you LOVE to travel? Then you’ll LOVE Your 5 Best!
We converted a cargo van into a tiny home for a 30,000 mile road trip to find Your 5 Best things to eat, see and do in all 50 states, D.C. and Toronto!
As we travel the country, we create free marketing videos for medical and public health nonprofit organizations. We’d love to make one for you!
Three times per week, we share 4K video of the incredible sites we find! That includes tours of America’s best cities with helicopter-like views!
Visit us at https://www.your5best.com/
Join us at https://www.instagram.com/your5best/
More info on LOUISVILLE Kentucky 4K Drone Video Tour
LOUISVILLE Kentucky 4K Drone Video Tour - BingNews Search results
Exploring Kentucky: Armchair Explorer
Imagine my surprise when an email landed in my inbox entitled: “Louisville Zoo Sloth Update.” It turns out that once the zoo can re-open to the public, a sloth exhibit will be one of those featured ...
The Latest: Exercise restrictions loosened in England
The Latest on the coronavirus pandemic. The new coronavirus causes mild or moderate symptoms for most people. For some, especially older adults and people with existing health problems, it can ...